Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The end of Africa

Saying good-bye to Africa was a lot harder than I imagined. The farther we went south the more I enjoyed myself and by the time South Africa came I really didn't want to leave. There is still much to see but I feel that given the short amount of time we managed to cover a great distance and explore the high-life and the under-belly of the massive continent.

At Hammerstein Lodge in Namibia. Notice the side of the fence that I'm on.

Hiking through the mountains of Namibia.

The streets of Bo Kamp, Cape Town, a Malay neighorhood.

The western coast of Cape Town.

Penguins of Simontown, Cape Town.

If you look closely, you can see a little animal the size of a hamster. That is a Dassie, a close relative to an Elephant. Seriously, I'm not lying...look it up. This is on the top of Table Rock, Cape Town.

On the boardwalk of Durban, South Africa.

Facing my fears at the aquarium in Durbin.

The shark attack. Durbin

Waiting for our chicken on the beaches of Maputo, Mozambique. It Was Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment