Thursday, April 7, 2011

More photos from Namibia

Sitting in comfort at Gabe's (Heath's friend) house in Maputo, Mozambique, I finally have time to throw up some photos to let my dear followers know that, yes, I am still using this thing. I'm also still alive.

A quick brief of our travels. After Namibia I've tackled Table Mountain in Cape Town, enjoyed a fantastic meal at a rotating restaurant in Durban and finally tried my very first oxtail meal home-cooked to my liking at the home of our gracious hosts, Julian and Frances, where I was treated like royalty. All of this will be properly blogged soon.

This vacation is actually starting to feel like a vacation. South Africa is well worth the long flight, everyone. A quick thank you very much to my new friends in SA for their stunning hospitality.

These are some photos from Sossusvlei, Namibia where the sun was hot, the air was dry and I was thirsty. It was spectacular.








1 comment:

  1. Wow! the bottom photo would make an excellent post card.

    ReplyDelete